Friday, February 21, 2014

Yellow Shoes Copywriter Internship -- In Progress!

I'm pretty much completely over the fact that I've been NLIC'ed for the curatorial internship, because as of a couple of hours ago, my application for the Yellow Shoes copywriter position is "In Progress" !! This is exciting for a couple of reasons. I'm not quite sure how the process of applying for Disney's Professional Internships goes, because I've only done the whole process for the DCP, however I would take "In Progress" to be a good sign. My application for the DCP went into this stage before I was invited to take the Web-Based Interview, and my application for the curatorial position stayed in submission until I was NLIC'ed. So hopefully, this change in my status means that an offer for an interview will be coming soon!

DCP update (or lack thereof): I still haven't heard back from my phone interview, but neither has anyone else. (Well, no one's been accepted yet anyways, people have already been NLIC'ed after their phone interviews for the DCP this season.) When someone gets accepted it will be all over the Facebook group, so I'm not too worried that it's taken so long, they just haven't sent out the emails yet. 

Instagram: @bdicologero
facebook.com/bdicologero

No comments:

Post a Comment