Friday, February 14, 2014

Disney Collections Curator Internship

I know I said that I wasn't going to make another post until after my phone interview, (which is in about six hours,) but last night I came across a posting on the Disney Career website for a Collections Curator Internship! I'm still not getting my hopes up for anything other than the DCP, because I'm just too realistic and would rather not be disappointed. However, that internship is perfect for me! It would combine what I want to do for a career with Disney. If I were offered this position I would definitely pursue this rather than the DCP. (Sidenote-- both this and the Yellow Shoes internship I applied for are both still in the Submission stage.) 

My phone interview for the DCP is tonight, so I'll write more then! (:

Facebook.com/bdicologero
Instagram: @bdicologero

No comments:

Post a Comment