Friday, February 7, 2014

My Role Selection for the Fall 2014 DCP Application

A few people have asked me how I divided up my role choices on the DCP application so I figured I'd post it here. 

High Interest:
- Merchandise
- Attractions
- Main Entrance Operations
- Recreation
- Full Service Food and Beverage
- Vacation Planner

Moderate Interest:
- Quick Service Food and Beverage
- Photopass
- Hospitality
- Hopper
- Bell Services
- Costuming
- Character Attendant 
- BBB/Pirates League
- Concierge 
- Transportation

Low Interest:
- Custodial
- Housekeeping

No Interest:
- Lifeguard
- Character Performer

My top three choices are Merchandise, Attractions, and Vacation Planner. (Last time I was accepted, I was given Merchandise.)

Instagram: @bdicologero
Facebook.com/bdicologero

No comments:

Post a Comment