Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day One of DCP Fall 2014 Acceptances

Acceptance emails went out today for the Fall 2014 program. From what I can infer from the Facebook group, all of today's acceptances were for the Fall program, not Fall Advantage, all were for Florida, and the roles were Quick Service Food and Beverage, Custodial, Housekeeping, Recreation, Full Service Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Concierge, Recreation, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I haven't heard anything still, which I'm hoping means good news is coming since my top three roles (Vacation Planner, Attractions, and Merchandise) weren't mentioned as having acceptances at all today. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day!

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed. Did you apply for regular Fall or Fall Advantage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regular fall was my first choice, and Fall Advantage was second. I figured I could extend (hopefully) if I wanted to from regular fall.

      Delete