Monday, January 20, 2014

Submission of the First Two Chapters of "Brittany Earns her Ears"

Last night I submitted the first two chapters of "Brittany Earns her Ears" to the publishing company! I was way too excited about this so I figured I'd make a post on here-- not about what's in those chapters though, because you know, I want you to buy the book! Writing a book is more challenging than I imagined it would be, and I'm thinking that this may be because it's about myself. I don't know how much editing will be done to it, or if I'll be asked to revise any of it, but I can tell you right now that some parts of it were awkward to write. Even things that I've already mentioned on my blog were kind of weird to write about in my book. Blog writing is really just a bunch of quick summaries, so it was really strange letting so much of my emotions out into a book that anyone can pick up and read. 

Applications should be coming out in about two weeks and I cannot wait to apply! That's all I've got for now. 

Don't forget to follow me on instagram! :) @brittanyearnsherears


No comments:

Post a Comment