Monday, January 27, 2014

Disney's Professional Internships

Professional Internships were posted on the Disney Careers website today! I'm still debating on whether or not I want to apply for any. If I were to do a PI, I would really like to do it after the College Program. That being said, I may apply for one or two of the ones that have already been posted as I feel that my experience is compatible with what they are looking for and they are jobs that I would actually be interested in pursuing. 

That being said, my main focus is still the College Program. I would love to participate in a PI, but if I apply for one and am denied it won't be the end of the world. There are so many things about the DCP that I am looking forward to, and I know that I can always apply for another PI at the end of my program (assuming I'm accepted, *fingers crossed*) 

February is just around the corner, so applications should be coming out very soon! I can't wait to just submit the application and get this whole process going again. Waiting since the last time I was able to apply in 2011 has felt like forever, and I just can't wait to get going with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment