Thursday, November 21, 2013

Photo of the Week 11/17/13 & 72 Days Away From Apps!


This week's photo is of the Dapper Dans. I love seeing them in the Magic Kingdom! This picture (apologies for the poor quality, if you've read my trip report on WDWmagic you know all about how I used a terrible camera), was taken on my last trip in August. During this trip we were lucky enough to see the "Original Boyband" routine by the Dapper Dans, in which they sing barbershop quartet renditions of boyband songs. AND see that one in the blue? He sang a One Direction song to me and kissed my hand. :D :D :D I felt so special lol. 

Also, today is 72 days away from applications coming out. I just want to apply already! Last time I applied, it was kind of a heat of the moment thing. I knew some of my classmates were looking into study abroad trips, and I was thinking, "If they can do study abroad, I should be able to do the DCP, right?" Well, I was wrong, but I basically applied randomly one day. I just thought, it would be kind of cool if I did it next semester instead of next year, and my whole application process only took about one week before I was accepted. This time, because I'm counting down (and graduating) applying seems so much more stressful!

Don't forget to follow/like/friend

facebook.com/bdicologero
instagram: bdicologero
YouTube: bdicologero

No comments:

Post a Comment