Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Computer Science Class Project

For my Computer Science class, we have to make a portfolio showing that we know how to use a number of different computer applications. To show that we can use programs (like Word, Excel, Access, Google Earth, etc...) we had to choose a topic to research to get the information for the data we use. In case you couldn't guess, I chose Disney history. Looking at it now, I think this topic is way too broad, because I tried to start part of the project but I didn't really know where to start. Should I start with Walt's parents and family background? Just a quick blurb about his childhood and then move on to his early animation? Should it focus just on Disneyland? So I've decided that I'm going to narrow this topic to the history of the Walt Disney World Resort. By doing this, I can very briefly mention Walt Disney's personal life, and spend some time talking about Disneyland, but spend the bulk of the project on the place where I will hopefully be spending 6 months next fall. As I finish parts of this project, I will be posting them on here as well.

Don't forget to follow/subscribe!
facebook.com/bdicologero
YouTube: bdicologero
instagram: bdicologero

No comments:

Post a Comment