Saturday, October 5, 2013

Upcoming Vlog & Good News About My Camera

I've decided to take a quick video everyday of what I'm doing while waiting for applications to come out. This may sound boring, but I'm going to attempt to make it entertaining and possibly include bloopers or something. And this way, you can all see what I do when I'm not here obsessing over the DCP. The other good news is that I just realized that I still have Chaz's (my boyfriend) camera, which means the video quality and sound of my blogs won't be terrible anymore! The bad news is that my camera is still broken, and I don't know if I'm going to get it fixed or buy a new one, so if Chaz needs his in the meantime I'll have to revert to my webcam. :( But in the immediate future, my vlogs will be way more tolerable to watch now that I have a decent camera to use! :D


Don't forget to "like," "follow," "subscribe," or whatever else! <3

 youtube: bdicologero
instagram: bdicologero
twitter: bdicologero
facebook.com/bdicologer0

No comments:

Post a Comment