Saturday, October 17, 2015

Updates!

Apologies for not posting for an entire month! (I can't believe it's been a month since my last post!) I've been really busy working on some other writing projects, which will be officially announced on this page sometime in the very near future. :) Anyway, here are some quick Disney-related updates!

I'll be visiting Walt Disney World from January 11th to the 20th! If you see my definitely say hi! I'll be live posting from Instagram and Twitter while in the parks those days, so you might be able to track me down if you're in the area. For the sake of my privacy, I'm not posting where I'll be staying, however I will fill you all in on some of my dining reservations once the trip is closer. 

The second annual DCP alumni homecoming weekend will be taking place while I'm in Orlando, however I will not be in attendance this year. I did seriously consider registering for the events, but I don't think the $200 price tag is worth it for me at this point in time. The events do sound really fun, especially the meet and greet, but I'm putting a lot of money towards getting an annual pass already for this coming year, and none of my friends from the CP are going to make it to homecoming this year anyway. So I figured I'll save my $200 registration fee for a year when a bunch of my friends will also be going. 

I'll be posting some more CP Q&A's soon! If you, or anyone you know, is interested in being interviewed, please email me at brittanyearnsherears@gmail.com. 

And with the holidays coming up don't forget what's on Amazon! ;)

Instagram: @brittanyearnsherears
Facebook.com/BrittanyEarnsHerEars
Twitter: @BrittanyEHE


No comments:

Post a Comment