Friday, May 2, 2014

Disney Graduation Caps

After picking up my cap and gown from my college's bookstore today, I began thinking about decorating a cap with some kind of a Disney theme or quote. There are a lot of Disney quotes that seem to go perfectly with graduation, and I could also mention "DCP 2014" or something on the cap as well. So far the quotes I'm thinking of using include:

"Just keep swimming." - Finding Nemo

"Hakuna Matata." - The Lion King 

"Adventure is out there." - UP

"To infinity, and beyond!" - Toy Story

"The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting." - Walt Disney

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

(I think the last one is a bit cliche, especially for a graduation/participating in the DCP quote, but maybe it will grow on me.)

I really like the quote from UP, and I'm also thinking that if I wanted to add the house and the balloons, that would not be too difficult to make and I might actually be able to do that. I don't want my cap to be tacky, and my artistic abilities are not really awesome, so I'd rather stick with something simple if I'm going to add any kind of artwork to the quote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment